Exams ended *Claps*
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 9:20 PM
| 0 notes
YAYYYYY!!! :DD I'm very happy, cos exams has ended for me! HAHAHA! Fom paper today, it wasn't difficult, but there's few questions which stucked me thinking lah! TSKKKKKK
So initially there's this
hotel plan which we came up with, but apparently it didnt work. So we decided we go
WWW on thurs, and yes, failed cos of some reasons. & then
ESCAPEEEE! (Though i go there also waste money, cos i play only 2 rides :x) OK BUT FAILED AGAIN cos escape does not open on weekdays!! Argh, so last resort,
PICNIC!! Special or not?! I'm super excited yayy! && We girls separate tasks! I'm in charge of make sandwiches! HEE, i'm a F&N student once ok! :)
Ok, i need to wake up early tomorrow to get the ingredients and to make them! :DD ADDITIONALLY HOR, we will be having dinner together, ok not a big issue but the main lead is CRABBSSSSSS!! HAHAHA. Ok i'm very excited!! :P
HAHA, yes today is my last paper right, and guess what!
RAINBOW APPEARED! like finally omg. I was really happy man omg x4232874827432750258 HAHAHAHA. Eh is super nice one ok! The colour super obvious one leh! I saw it at JE, then all the way to JP ALSO GOT!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Photos de are not obvious ):
What a lucky day! HEHE. Anyway while i was revising for all my papers right, i chanced upon those boliao craps we wrote on each other notes/textbook! Evidence they bully me ):







1st day back to school scolded by lecturer ):
Hmmm, i'm done! hiakhiak! Shall enjoy tomorrow, rain go away pleaseeeee!! n.n
Exams ended *Claps*
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 9:20 PM
| 0 notes
YAYYYYY!!! :DD I'm very happy, cos exams has ended for me! HAHAHA! Fom paper today, it wasn't difficult, but there's few questions which stucked me thinking lah! TSKKKKKK
So initially there's this
hotel plan which we came up with, but apparently it didnt work. So we decided we go
WWW on thurs, and yes, failed cos of some reasons. & then
ESCAPEEEE! (Though i go there also waste money, cos i play only 2 rides :x) OK BUT FAILED AGAIN cos escape does not open on weekdays!! Argh, so last resort,
PICNIC!! Special or not?! I'm super excited yayy! && We girls separate tasks! I'm in charge of make sandwiches! HEE, i'm a F&N student once ok! :)
Ok, i need to wake up early tomorrow to get the ingredients and to make them! :DD ADDITIONALLY HOR, we will be having dinner together, ok not a big issue but the main lead is CRABBSSSSSS!! HAHAHA. Ok i'm very excited!! :P
HAHA, yes today is my last paper right, and guess what!
RAINBOW APPEARED! like finally omg. I was really happy man omg x4232874827432750258 HAHAHAHA. Eh is super nice one ok! The colour super obvious one leh! I saw it at JE, then all the way to JP ALSO GOT!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Photos de are not obvious ):
What a lucky day! HEHE. Anyway while i was revising for all my papers right, i chanced upon those boliao craps we wrote on each other notes/textbook! Evidence they bully me ):







1st day back to school scolded by lecturer ):
Hmmm, i'm done! hiakhiak! Shall enjoy tomorrow, rain go away pleaseeeee!! n.n