Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @ 9:57 PM
| 0 notes
Sometimes i wonder why people must comment on one's flaws, when they don't even know how hurtful the words are. & i mean those physical flaws, not those character wise. I guess it's human nature, and i could only say, human really should change. It's time, humans. But it's contented enough when some people back you up, or stand by you by rebutting. Cos it feels like you are being protected & it really feels good.
i don't understand i keep feeling this way, maybe it's because i got those comments whenever i got into a new enviroment. No doubt, from primary school to secondary school to poly. sigh, i guess when i enter the society, this will happen again. But i'm prepared for those comments, and when someone says, i'll just reply, "YA LOR, BUT NOT I WANT DE LO." HAHA, i'm just trying to protect myself, not wanting to say what i shouldn't say like "WAH LAO! dont say me leh" HAHA sounds so weaaaak >.<
i think i should get use to it and stop letting it bothers me. && YOU THINK I WANT MEH? everytime i have to ignore and pretend that nobody is looking at me when there are =.= and i know what they thinking lor! i have to everytime ignore ignore ignore. && it's tiring man )): BUT i still love myself no matter what.
I should work harder cos i realised i'm lagging behind. ANW friday's out with girls :DD
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @ 9:57 PM
| 0 notes
Sometimes i wonder why people must comment on one's flaws, when they don't even know how hurtful the words are. & i mean those physical flaws, not those character wise. I guess it's human nature, and i could only say, human really should change. It's time, humans. But it's contented enough when some people back you up, or stand by you by rebutting. Cos it feels like you are being protected & it really feels good.
i don't understand i keep feeling this way, maybe it's because i got those comments whenever i got into a new enviroment. No doubt, from primary school to secondary school to poly. sigh, i guess when i enter the society, this will happen again. But i'm prepared for those comments, and when someone says, i'll just reply, "YA LOR, BUT NOT I WANT DE LO." HAHA, i'm just trying to protect myself, not wanting to say what i shouldn't say like "WAH LAO! dont say me leh" HAHA sounds so weaaaak >.<
i think i should get use to it and stop letting it bothers me. && YOU THINK I WANT MEH? everytime i have to ignore and pretend that nobody is looking at me when there are =.= and i know what they thinking lor! i have to everytime ignore ignore ignore. && it's tiring man )): BUT i still love myself no matter what.
I should work harder cos i realised i'm lagging behind. ANW friday's out with girls :DD