Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
| 0 notes
FAMILY BBQWeeeeeeees, i love having family bbq, cos it's fun! ok lah, not much of the fun part, it's more of the bonding part :D




Irritating yet funny cousins, anyway i
love them one ok! :D
Great day tomorrow, cos it's
8am to 6pm. yay!! claps for me! hehehe =.= additionally, i still got my SPSS to worry for. I guess i can conclude that i really
suck at computers/programmes. ITAB has proven it, i hope spss doesn't t.t ):
HAH, projects untouch, good luck ar!
LASTLY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOHTENGWEI, SHELTER! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO WAHAHHA :D
Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
| 0 notes
FAMILY BBQWeeeeeeees, i love having family bbq, cos it's fun! ok lah, not much of the fun part, it's more of the bonding part :D




Irritating yet funny cousins, anyway i
love them one ok! :D
Great day tomorrow, cos it's
8am to 6pm. yay!! claps for me! hehehe =.= additionally, i still got my SPSS to worry for. I guess i can conclude that i really
suck at computers/programmes. ITAB has proven it, i hope spss doesn't t.t ):
HAH, projects untouch, good luck ar!
LASTLY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOHTENGWEI, SHELTER! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO WAHAHHA :D