Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 9:31 PM | 0 notes

I'm happy that tomorrow's Friday, cos i'll be free from projects and reports! HAHA. But sad at the same time cos of MST drawing near.

So anyway, today attended GEMs, and surprisingly i never felt like sleeping! maybe it's cos of the roleplay that caused it. lols! GEMs ended early so we had mac for breakfast! *YumYum* anw, next thurs still got GEMs somemore lor! Like HUH?! We are having MST next week and GEMs have to carry on. We girls are deciding whether to skip the lesson. So ya. )):

Just finish FOM project and i just hope i don't sound super weird tomorrow. ARGH. Somehow i just could't present properly! tsk tsk. SPSTAR tomorrow! HAHA, got to support candy weees :DD then after that have to rush down to jp for dinner hohoho.

Sometimes i feel that i'm so blessed to have my girls&family staying by me cos they have to tolerant the unreasonable temper i have, and i know how bad it is. I know how bad my mood was since the last 2 weeks, probably it's due to the stress level that has been increasing day by day. I hope i'll be fine after MST, and i know you guys understand me. Laughoutloud.

I got to push myself, cos no one will help. YEA. i shall (: