Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
| 0 notes
Woke up late again, was supposed to take the 7am bus, but i woke up at 7am! omg lah, so chiong ah! & took the 7.15am bus. I also don't know why i woke up lateeeeee. ;p Met the girls and Econs! Got to know our marks, was quite relieved that i managed to pass. (:
went to support Candy as she takes part in the
SB TalentTime!wooots, not bad! :D
Ok, now is EC. Oh ya, got back EC paper & yeps, also managed to pass! we girls, let's have the same standard! ;DD Ok, after EC was PACC lecture. Ended and went for my
Yong Tau Hu but sad lah, left little ingredients! Ate and do project! Do do do till around 8 and went off for dinner with jiajia! && homed! ;D (since san&ping left earlier, while yu has her friend to fetch her...)
lols, something funny happened and lol, Timo is afraid of rats!! ;p

We have Timo to keep us entertained!

Yes, with jiajia's hair extension!

LOL! cos there's a rat that ran into it, everyone was like ah here ah there! But aiya, shuld have taken down the pose that Timo quickly stand on the yellow bench!

Nobody but us...

Finally me&jiajia!
I wasn't mad, i wasn't jealous. I'm merely upset. I know i'm in wrong, & i hope you won't ever know. If possible, i would take the choice of stepping back.
Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
| 0 notes
Woke up late again, was supposed to take the 7am bus, but i woke up at 7am! omg lah, so chiong ah! & took the 7.15am bus. I also don't know why i woke up lateeeeee. ;p Met the girls and Econs! Got to know our marks, was quite relieved that i managed to pass. (:
went to support Candy as she takes part in the
SB TalentTime!wooots, not bad! :D
Ok, now is EC. Oh ya, got back EC paper & yeps, also managed to pass! we girls, let's have the same standard! ;DD Ok, after EC was PACC lecture. Ended and went for my
Yong Tau Hu but sad lah, left little ingredients! Ate and do project! Do do do till around 8 and went off for dinner with jiajia! && homed! ;D (since san&ping left earlier, while yu has her friend to fetch her...)
lols, something funny happened and lol, Timo is afraid of rats!! ;p

We have Timo to keep us entertained!

Yes, with jiajia's hair extension!

LOL! cos there's a rat that ran into it, everyone was like ah here ah there! But aiya, shuld have taken down the pose that Timo quickly stand on the yellow bench!

Nobody but us...

Finally me&jiajia!
I wasn't mad, i wasn't jealous. I'm merely upset. I know i'm in wrong, & i hope you won't ever know. If possible, i would take the choice of stepping back.