Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @ 12:05 AM | 0 notes

I woke up at 5.30am today, just to make it for the 7.15am Econs tutorial. Ya she wanted to make it 7.30am for us so that she can revise Chapter 5 & 6. Oh ya, i slept for 3-4 hrs only T_T

So today we had Econs tutorial from 7.30am to 10am, Econs lecture, Effective Communication Test, PACC Lecture & finally, PACC CA2. I really want to bang my head against the wall lah. After so much of revision & drilling, i still make those damn careless mistakes here and there! omsg. I really wanted to bang my head after that paper!

I just hope i won't fail, cos i didn't expect much.

I guess schoolwork has been on its way up, piling up as days go by. Yes, i think that's part of poly life and i am adapting to it. No worry, i'm coping well, I'm doing fine. OH YA. Saw moumou again while waiting for Effective Communication. & i just realised that seeing him everyday has become a habit of mine! ;p

Girls, i just hope we can share everything among us, and not just 2 by 2, or 2 by 3, in any case. Even though you girls have been saying ya we are one clinque, we are bonded, but suddenly i felt so un-bond lah. Just how many secrets do we share among we 5, as compared to those 2 by 2, 2 by 3? i guess i can use 5 fingers to count. It is a must to meet and make new friends, & we know making new friends are not that easy, especially those that can click. I always try to think it this way: In lectures, Ping & San talk, Jia & Yu talk(sometimes), leaving me in the middle so i told myself, yes i can concentrate. Sometimes in tutorial, same arrangement and i told myself the same thing, yes i can concentrate. I believe things will somehow remain? hah, it's ok,& i guess i would want to treasure everyone of you.

Of course, my old friends!! You guys are not forgotten ok~ [:

** Next thing to prepare: San's birthday! ;D