Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
| 0 notes
MST is finally over! I really wondered why we are all panicky when it is only MST, not the semester exam. & when it comes to normal tests in secondary school, we go, "No big deal." normal tests in secondary school also have a percentage in the overall mah. I guessed it's because MST is also part of the GPA. yeps.
Oh ya back to academic wise, stats paper is over! ;DD
I don't have much confidence in it, though i completed it in 30 minutes' time. So after Stats paper we bus-ed to Fareast, to have our lunch. Walked around before we bus-ed to cineleisure. Cos it's a hot weather, && we don't want to walk over a long distance just to get there ;p
Ping left for her secondary school friends while the 3 of us headed towards kbox. I really enjoyed it luh! Super shuang, sing sing & sing. So it's from 3-7pm, and we walked over to Heeren. Stayed for awhile and train-ed home.
Tomorrow is Primers' Event, hope that we won't be running along the road!
Afew pictures out of the 30 odd.. ;p

No, Sandy is not hugging me =.=





Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
| 0 notes
MST is finally over! I really wondered why we are all panicky when it is only MST, not the semester exam. & when it comes to normal tests in secondary school, we go, "No big deal." normal tests in secondary school also have a percentage in the overall mah. I guessed it's because MST is also part of the GPA. yeps.
Oh ya back to academic wise, stats paper is over! ;DD
I don't have much confidence in it, though i completed it in 30 minutes' time. So after Stats paper we bus-ed to Fareast, to have our lunch. Walked around before we bus-ed to cineleisure. Cos it's a hot weather, && we don't want to walk over a long distance just to get there ;p
Ping left for her secondary school friends while the 3 of us headed towards kbox. I really enjoyed it luh! Super shuang, sing sing & sing. So it's from 3-7pm, and we walked over to Heeren. Stayed for awhile and train-ed home.
Tomorrow is Primers' Event, hope that we won't be running along the road!
Afew pictures out of the 30 odd.. ;p

No, Sandy is not hugging me =.=




