Thursday, July 31, 2008 @ 9:28 AM | 0 notes

No ITAB today = yayness! Cos no 3hrs of ITAB yay yay yay!! So we're chionging project now, since the submission date is today.

Yesterday met @9am too, just to do project > MOB lecture >MOB Tutorial.

After tutorial, stayed back in school again to chiong project. Left the school only at around 9pm. is super tired. I bet everyone is stressed up and tired of the project. Now... waiting for Zheng Yan to come so that we can finalise everything. LATER! have to go keet hui's house again, yesyesyes. Going home late again! t.t Ok, pictures taken afew weeks ago..

Taken on AGM





Taken on Project/CADC BBQ Outing




Sannnnnnn, don't sad le ok! Be more firm, like you always do. (:


I feel guilty, i feel bad. Why does it turn out to be in this way? I thought this situation only happens in drama series.