Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
| 0 notes
-
HIIIII I'm back from cruise which was sponsered by company hehehe!
Yupyup it's a company event so we got to go on cruise! But we HR didn't manage to really enjoy till the later part of 2nd day cos we were so busy doing preparation and organizing! Booo.
I had fun and of cos exhausted due to the OT(s) recently as well as the lack of sleep during cruise.
-
I shall update the previous weeks and of course a thorough one on the cruise ok and of course the genting trip with family on coming 7th to 9th!

Yes, i'll never get sick of genting:)
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
| 0 notes
-
HIIIII I'm back from cruise which was sponsered by company hehehe!
Yupyup it's a company event so we got to go on cruise! But we HR didn't manage to really enjoy till the later part of 2nd day cos we were so busy doing preparation and organizing! Booo.
I had fun and of cos exhausted due to the OT(s) recently as well as the lack of sleep during cruise.
-
I shall update the previous weeks and of course a thorough one on the cruise ok and of course the genting trip with family on coming 7th to 9th!

Yes, i'll never get sick of genting:)