Tuesday, February 01, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
| 0 notes
-
I never learnt. Never learn to buy dresses which i could wear on any other occasion!!
I just bought a dress for CNY and i thought it's pretty but i guess there's no other event which i could wear that sigh
-
But anyway had a great time out with Emily & Huip, we were out to get Kiyo's presents but we seemed to be shopping for ourselves instead hahhaha! CNY gives us the excuse to shop!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
| 0 notes
-
I never learnt. Never learn to buy dresses which i could wear on any other occasion!!
I just bought a dress for CNY and i thought it's pretty but i guess there's no other event which i could wear that sigh
-
But anyway had a great time out with Emily & Huip, we were out to get Kiyo's presents but we seemed to be shopping for ourselves instead hahhaha! CNY gives us the excuse to shop!
