Sunday, December 26, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
| 0 notes
-
Work for 6hrs before parents came to fetch me.
I think i have a very serious problem. I can't really search for people, be it in a crowd or in a place with little people. My eyes got stamps.
-
So today was mini family day!
@ Paradise Pavilion
All ready.
THIS IS YUMMY!!!!
Tea.
Is your saliva dripping???
To 'wrap' them
I forgot what is this but there's sweetcorn inside. Not really nice though :/
*slurps*
OH I REMEMBERED THIS!! THESE ARE SCALLOPS :D
And we ordered Mango Pudding!! :)
The meal was alright, except that the sweetcorn thingy ruin my appetite tsk! But it's ok, the rest have made it up hehehe Actually there's 1 more dish of vegetables but being hungry, i forgot to snap that dish oops!
-
So anyway, we went for a walk after the dinner!
Write your wishes!
-
And it's time to head home! 1 more week of holidays before school starts awwww

-
Sunday, December 26, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
| 0 notes
-
Work for 6hrs before parents came to fetch me.
I think i have a very serious problem. I can't really search for people, be it in a crowd or in a place with little people. My eyes got stamps.
-
So today was mini family day!
@ Paradise Pavilion
All ready.
THIS IS YUMMY!!!!
Tea.
Is your saliva dripping???
To 'wrap' them
I forgot what is this but there's sweetcorn inside. Not really nice though :/
*slurps*
OH I REMEMBERED THIS!! THESE ARE SCALLOPS :D
And we ordered Mango Pudding!! :)
The meal was alright, except that the sweetcorn thingy ruin my appetite tsk! But it's ok, the rest have made it up hehehe Actually there's 1 more dish of vegetables but being hungry, i forgot to snap that dish oops!
-
So anyway, we went for a walk after the dinner!
Write your wishes!
-
And it's time to head home! 1 more week of holidays before school starts awwww

-