20.12.2009; sunday
Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 11:25 PM | 0 notes

Out today to K's! I think i had Long John Silver nearly everyweek! I had it last week & this week lor. Ok that's not the point.

Today's been ..... good? We shared ljs & he cooked late lunch wakakaka you know i get hungry VERY EASILY. & went out for dinner together with, his family ..... & that's the 1st time .... Smiley



orhquay nehmind so nowwwwwwwww, i haven finish gossip girl, 宫心计, 福气又安康 and 海派甜心!! ok Hi my sweetheart is not released yettttt (all) but the other 3 tsk tsk. I was switching from this show to that to that that (ok no such english paiseh) to the extent that i forgot which episode i stopped at!

i should have note them down, no? hahah. Ok this week is a busy week, nearly everyday is booooooked! However, BBQ with girls have not been set yet. Supposedly should be 22nd Dec but sadly Sandy is still overseas! Picnic with Relians is not set tooooooo, hopefully by last week of holidays we could get the picnic organised! :D



Anyway i viewed videos of Show & LOL he's super hilarious hahahah! He's really niceeeeee :D




I still have not get Christmas Decor & gifts for X'mas Exchange!! It's time ....



p/s: i hate to say, but it really work out like this for me.