02.11.2009; monday
Monday, November 02, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
| 0 notes
Milo breakfast cereal with fresh milk is the best thing i ever wish for ..... in the morning! I have always love that and would continue to, not only i love milo cereals, i love fresh milk too! I have always been a fan of fresh milk, but it's only recently we bought it again hahaha! not forgetting my milo cereals :D
Anyway school was alright today, and i used the classroom which jing qi originally would use for her UCCD tutorial, 11am to 1pm right! LOL!! Ok lah, cos i'm KPO mah, go see which class have to arrange for a make up lesson haha! :x
Tomorrow's lecture-day again! 5 lectures in a day yayyy =.=
I WANT SAMSUNG JET :D
02.11.2009; monday
Monday, November 02, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
| 0 notes
Milo breakfast cereal with fresh milk is the best thing i ever wish for ..... in the morning! I have always love that and would continue to, not only i love milo cereals, i love fresh milk too! I have always been a fan of fresh milk, but it's only recently we bought it again hahaha! not forgetting my milo cereals :D
Anyway school was alright today, and i used the classroom which jing qi originally would use for her UCCD tutorial, 11am to 1pm right! LOL!! Ok lah, cos i'm KPO mah, go see which class have to arrange for a make up lesson haha! :x
Tomorrow's lecture-day again! 5 lectures in a day yayyy =.=
I WANT SAMSUNG JET :D