20.08.2009 thursday
Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 11:21 PM | 0 notes



Last GEMS lesson today, and we went for it cos got the presentation. 2 of the groups presentation were interesting! HAHAHAH. & we took class photo too! But too sad, class photo is inside the tutor's camera ):



Great GEMS class, cos the tutor is very open and cute, & the class is super interactive and nonsens-ing everytime! :D I wonder how's my next GEMS class would be like *thinking*


So anyway, breakfast at KOUFU, and as usual i don't know what happened to me, i always can't finish my food! I had the tom yum noodles and i only ate like 1/3 of it! Super waste can! Been like that since saturday & i hope my appetite would change change change!! ):


SSM paper today was argh! I couldn't squeeze all the information into my head and i got panicky before the paper! But luckily i have a calm pill through text hehehe :)

MY DINNER ;D
Before you guys go off, watch the below 2 videos! SUPER SWEET & CUTE COUPLE - FANFAN & HEI REN :P