(L); MR; MANGO PUDDING
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 6:29 PM
| 0 notes
(L) the
many who are in my mind now :)
Initially planned to go out with mummy, but i was lazy after my lunch and hours of TV. So back to tutorial & now here, with my Restuarant City & Pet Society running :P
Oh ya, did i mention that i just collected the birthday gift for my sister? YA LOR, i just collected it on friday! WHEN HER BIRTHDAY FALLS IN
FEBRUARY :/ But to some extent, nothing comes late rightttttttt :x
OH YAYA, MR(Marketing Research) lecturer works in a special way -
she doesn't have powerpoint slides for lectures, we don't have lecture notes printed for us. & yeah we have to copy the notes manually! At first was complaints but afterwhich,
I LIKE! I don't know why, but somehow i prefer copying, not just filling up the blanks :D It prevents us from dozing off & we can absorb moreeeee ok! And i realised i like MR hehehe (thought tutor is abit um..)
Everything's alright for now, i supposed :D
Thanks Carlyn yesterday :)I miss YumCha's mango pudding ):
(L); MR; MANGO PUDDING
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 6:29 PM
| 0 notes
(L) the
many who are in my mind now :)
Initially planned to go out with mummy, but i was lazy after my lunch and hours of TV. So back to tutorial & now here, with my Restuarant City & Pet Society running :P
Oh ya, did i mention that i just collected the birthday gift for my sister? YA LOR, i just collected it on friday! WHEN HER BIRTHDAY FALLS IN
FEBRUARY :/ But to some extent, nothing comes late rightttttttt :x
OH YAYA, MR(Marketing Research) lecturer works in a special way -
she doesn't have powerpoint slides for lectures, we don't have lecture notes printed for us. & yeah we have to copy the notes manually! At first was complaints but afterwhich,
I LIKE! I don't know why, but somehow i prefer copying, not just filling up the blanks :D It prevents us from dozing off & we can absorb moreeeee ok! And i realised i like MR hehehe (thought tutor is abit um..)
Everything's alright for now, i supposed :D
Thanks Carlyn yesterday :)I miss YumCha's mango pudding ):