Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 1:30 AM | 0 notes

I'm listening in Stats lesson today! Like finally && there's no more SPSS for this semester anymore! hohoho, means no more mass msn-ing in class ;p

Anyway, currently there's 2 projects on hand, IDEA & ITAB. Which IDEA is due in week 7, while ITAB is due in week 12. IDEA really cost my expenses to rise rise and rise lo! 3 meals of sushi/jap food, confirm spend like siao!

This week cannot continue with our idea project, cos either one of us will be busy. so, we drag till Monday to have our last meal, plus researching on the history. Ya camp 3 days, rush econs hw, then have to pia 5pm-7pm research, 7pm-9pm dinner. Yea superlady luh! Then Thurs will do our powerpoint slides and friday presentation!

There's Primers Camp on upcoming Friday, to Sunday. i hope I'll still be alive to rush the Econs homework on Sunday when i get back!


Look how serious xiao zhu is. ;p


So proud of Stef! She managed to sing one sentence! Not many can have one line to him/herself alright! ;DDDD

I super love STEF&&HEBE(S.H.E) one ok! Don't pray pray. Angela is next (:

I super miss how i'm so relax in band room, how i behave so relax in band room, how i talk/laugh in band. awww, i can't do that in cadc, as i'm not used to it. But i believe, i can in time to come!