Thursday, November 23, 2006 @ 9:23 PM | 0 notes

Yesterday's band practice was okok lahh. Heard that one particular secondary school is also playing the same choice piece as us. WOOTS. Great challedge eh? -.-''' For the band tuition, we have 1&1/2hr of sectional. Some fooling around, some trying to practice. hahas.Met sis after band practice to get my money changed and bought some stuffs.

lalalalalala.... Packed my stuff for the trip. woots! it's done! Only left with slippers&comb. hahas. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm scared. ARGHH. with all scary thoughts lah. If i manage to spot something nice&cute&special&cheap, maybe i'll buy for MY TRUMPET SECTION&PALS. wootswoots. oh shit. I'm getting up EARLY tomorrow. I mean, really early like ... 4+AM? Cos i'm going to fetch adeline from Gek Poh at 5+AM. t.t i'm tired lah! >.<>for the genting trip, nevermind lahh. >.> Daddy driving us to lavender tomorrow. YAY NO MRT FOR ME!! ^^ okok, gotta go. BYE!! [: OH YA. I'll try to upload the photos taken if there's any!